Preventive HVAC Maintenance in Middle Georgia
No matter what business you're in, your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system can impact it more than you think.
How? Problems with your system often go unnoticed, resulting in high utility costs, indoor air quality issues, and shortened life span of the equipment. What if there is a breakdown? You could have lost business; unhappy employees, tenants, or customers; and damage to other expensive equipment and supplies can be the result. If not properly maintained, your heating and cooling system becomes a continuous drain of time and energy.
Protect Your Investment
HVAC systems represent a large investment and, just like a car, are complex systems that require regular maintenance to assure efficient and safe operation. Because they're often installed where they can't be easily seen, the equipment is easy to overlook, and as a business owner or manager, you probably have more important things to worry about.
Customized Preventive Maintenance Programs
At Georgia Cooling, we make it our job to think about your equipment. Nothing is more important than your satisfaction. That's why we offer residential/commercial building owners and managers one of the most comprehensive maintenance programs available.
Inspections of your systems can be scheduled twice per year, quarterly, or whatever best suits you and your equipment needs.
Once on-site, one of our trained, qualified technicians will perform a thorough, inspection on all the different parts of the systems, including lubricating and cleaning parts when needed. If any problems or areas of concern arise, we will notify you so you can make a timely decision about the repair or replacement of your system.
Here are just a few benefits a Georgia Cooling Preventive Maintenance Agreement can provide:
- 10% discount – on any service or repairs needed on covered equipment, including parts and labor.
- Preferential service – contract provides priority service for breakdowns, over other customers.
- Peace of mind – preventive maintenance can substantially prolong the life of your equipment; this will save you money.
- Long-term savings – clean, well-tuned equipment runs efficiently and to full capacity, lowering your monthly utility bills. Save money by cutting your equipment repair, replacement costs, and energy usage.
Call Georgia Cooling today to schedule a free, no-obligation estimate on a Preventive Maintenance Agreement for your company, or to learn more about our complete range of commercial or residential services.
Georgia Cooling currently serves more than 600 preventive maintenance agreement customers, including some of your neighbors.
Twice a year, we'll visit your building to perform our detailed inspections and cleaning. Here are all the things we do to assure your system is operating at peak efficiency and safety.
- Replace filters (filters included)
- Check refrigerant pressures; adjust if necessary (max. 1 pount/unit)
- Check electrical connections and tighten if necessary
- Lubricate components as required
- Check belts for condition; adjust or replace if necessary
- Check and clean condensate drain system
- Ensure that electrical controls are working properly
- Clean evaporated and condensing coils if needed (once a year)
- Check heating/air conditioning operation, including ignition sequences and safety controls
- Heat exchanger inspection
Along with the preventive maintenance described above, Georgia Cooling can also include intermediate changes of the air filters along with visual and audible inspection of the equipment. This will maximize the benefits of your preventive maintenance program.
Georgia Cooling offers a complete range of commercial service equipment, repair and sales for a wide variety of applications:
- HVAC design/build
- HVAC plan/spec
- Custom preventive maintenance program
- 24-hour emergency service and repairs
- Complete HVAC sales
- UV lights
- Zone controls
- Condensing units
- Rooftop units
- Electronic air cleaners
- Air handlers
- Exhaust fans
- Healthcare offices
- Computer rooms
- Multifamily residential
- Hotels and motels
- Retail stores
- Entertainment buildings
- Government or public-use building
- Education and research facilities